Goal 1. Adhere to Goals and Objectives. Ah...
Goal 3. Generate New Short Work/Programs. Worked on:
- Revising a piece of unsold flash fiction
- A memoir essay I started in the blueprinting workshop I took last weekend, actually using the blueprinting technique discussed in said workshop.
- Flash research.
- One essay submission
Goal 5. Community Building/General Marketing/Branding.
- Sent out CCLC newsletter
- Made a new contact for CCLC newsletter
- Conference post--Promoted to Facebook, Facebook communitities, Google+, 5 tweets
- TMT conference post--Promoted to Google+, Google+ community, Twitter
- Tassy Walden post--Promoted to Google+, Google+community, Facebook community, Twitter
- Goodreads blog posts--Repost of Humor and Mature Characters post.
Goal 6. Generate New Work. Worked on:
- The picture book manuscript
- Also did picture book research with a big stack of picture books. (A post will follow next week.)
- Then there was the short memoir I mentioned above.
- The adult version of Becoming Greg and Emma is on a back burner because the beta reader I lined up had a death in her family. I have to observe an appropriate mourning period
Did I Use Anything I Learned Last Weekend?
See Goal 3, above. Also, I purchased an eBook recommended by Wendy Maas during her blueprinting workshop.