I didn't do a great deal this work, but what I did was significant.
Goal 2. Work on Adult Short Stories, Essays, and Humor
- Submitted Some Thoughts on Your 800-Page Manuscript About a Couple of Bad Marriages to Jane Austen's Wastebasket.
- Had the above accepted for publication.
- Spent a couple of hours working on an improved illustration for the piece. The editor planned to submit Some Thoughts for Medium's boost program, and the quality of illustrations is a big factor in whether or not articles are accepted. It was two hours very well spent, because the humor piece was accepted, and I've been seeing a good respone as a result. Thank you JAW.
Goal 5. Community Building/General Marketing/Branding
- Three posts here at OC
- I've also been doing some NaNoWriMo humor posts at Facebook and Twitter, assuming there may be some community building I read you can do some community building with NaNoWriMo.
- I've promoted this week's publication both at Facebook and X.
Goal 6. A New Project
- Collected at least one new article for researching this.
- Received a book this past week for researching this project.
- Note, I haven't read this stuff, just collected or received it.