- Finished doing a new draft of this manuscript for National Novel Writing Month last Sunday. (Will Gail ever stop talking about that?)
Goal 2. Work on Adult Essays, Short Storis, and Humor
- Made two submissions of a humor piece.
- Received one rejection.
- Began working on what I'm calling the Daily December Project, which involves just starting a new short-form piece each day. Did the first one today, December 1.
- Filed some materials related to short work that had been floating around.
Goal 4. Submit Adult Work To Agents
- Have been working on collecting agent names to whom I'll submit 143 Canterbury Road.
Goal 5. Community Building/General Marketing/Branding
- Did three blog posts (counting this one).
- Started a fourth blog post.
- Promoted the blog at a couple of places, which I haven't done in a long time.
- Made a list of OCWW workshops I'm interested in taking in the next few months. Hmm. I think there's one next week.
I also cleaned my desk as a sort of between temporal landmarks purge/preparation. When you're a minimalist, it takes far less time to do that.