Goal 2. Prepare Mummy Hunters for Submission. I'm reworking the beginning, with a new first chapter for starters. This is partly due to feedback, partly due to a book I read post-NESCBWI Conference.
Goal 3. Generate New Short Work/Programs.
- I've nearly finished reworking an essay, using ideas from a podcast and that book I mentioned above. (Multiplier!)
- I also made a submission
Goal 5. Community Building/General Marketing/Branding
- Weekend Writer Blogging For Writers post--Promoted to Google+, Google+ community, and Twitter
- Tassy Walden Award post--Promoted to Google+, Facebook, and Twitter
- TMT post--Promoted to Facebook, Google+, and Twitter
- Horn Book post--Promoted to Google+, Facebook community, and Twitter
- Added more material to CCLC and reposted it to Facebook and Twitter because of this weekend's Barnes & Noble Teen Festival.
- Working on a Pinterest project
- Registered for a NESCBWI program on using community for marketing. It's happening this Sunday. Yes, I cut it kind of close.
Goal 6. Generate New Work: Reading Stephen Leacock's Sunshine Sketches of a Little Town in relation to the NaNoWriMo project I'm considering. Also, been making some notes.
Am I using anything I learned at the NESCBWI Conference? The book I read, and will blog about at some point, has had an impact on three writing projects I worked on this week.