Goal 2. Prepare Mummy Hunters for Submission. Except for spellcheck and word count, I finished the revision on Monday. I actually made a submission that day (editor only wanted three chapters) and am prepping for another sub that needs to be the whole manuscript.
Goal 3. Generate New Short Work/Programs. I did a little bit of market research for completed short work. Which doesn't really relate to this goal, but I don't have a goal it does relate to and I want to reward myself.
Goal 5. Community Building/General Marketing/Branding
- Attended "Publishing Children's Books" panel discussion
- Publishing Children's Books post
- Promoted Publishing Children's Books to Facebook, Facebook communities, Google+, and Twitter
- Posted November Connect Children's Literature Calendar
- Promoted CCLC to Facebook, Facebook communities, Google+, and Twitter
- Sent out CCLC newsletter
- Time Management Tuesday post
- Promoted TMT to Facebook, Facebook communities, Google+, and Twitter
Goal 6. Generate New Work. NaNoWriMo. I read over the work I did for NaNoWriMo in 2004. I'll have something to say about that on Tuesday. I will say now that I lost Day 2 when I needed to take over elder care for a sick family member who couldn't go. I bring this up because it supports last Tuesday's TMT post on NaNoWriMo and the What-the-Hell Effect. On Day 2 I was already behind. Day 3, today, was a day I wasn't going to be able to work, anyway, because of my own elder care work. It's November 3, and I'm already behind. What's the point of going on? Well, the point is to get some work done on this project, not to do well on NaNoWriMo. So I'll keep moving on.
Post a Comment