Goal 1. Adhere to Goals and Objectives. One of the objectives for this involves experimenting with a timekeeping app. I've got to face facts. That's not going well.
Goal 2. Generate New Work Through End Of April--Adult Work. First objective done. I finished the revision of Becoming Greg and Emma.
Goal 4. Make More Than 33 (last year's number) Submissions Of Completed Work Throughout The Year. Got to get cracking on this one. This week I worked on Wee Play World objective.
Goal 6. Support And Promote Diverse Literature, Diverse Culture.
- Blog post on Fancy Party Gowns and announcement of book giveaway. (Also Goal 7, multiplier)
- Corresponded with Gary Golio about a post and giveaway for Strange Fruit.
- #diversebooks tweets/retweets this week:
- Lore Segal, 88, Wants Her Children's Classic 'Tell Me a Mitzi' Back on Bookshelves http://www.tabletmag.com/scroll/193108/lore-segals-warm-and-weird-tell-me-a-mitzi
- Black History Month Books for 3, 4 5 Year-Olds http://hereweeread.com/2017/02/black-history-month-books-3-4-5-year-olds.html via @hereweeread
- Cynsations: Author Interview: Zetta Elliott on Ghosts, Magic &... http://cynthialeitichsmith.blogspot.com/2017/02/author-interview-zetta-elliott-on.html?spref=tw
- Review of Fancy Party Gowns: The Story of Fashion Designer Ann Cole Lowe http://www.hbook.com/2017/02/choosing-books/reviews/review-of-fancy-party-gowns/
- Frederick Douglass booklist http://www.hbook.com/2017/02/blogs/out-of-the-box/frederick-douglass-booklist/
Goal 7. Community Building/General Marketing/Branding
- Fancy Party Gowns post. Promoted to Google+, Google+ Community, Facebook, Facebook communities, Twitter, Goodreads. (Also Goal 6, multiplier)
- Connecticut Book Awards post. Promoted to Google+, Google+ community, Facebook, two Facebook Communities, and Twitter
Post a Comment