Goal 2. Prepare Mummy Hunters for Submission Sent out another submission, but not until after I found a typo in the first chapter, which has gone out in other submissions. So that's a good thing. Not for those other submissions, of course, but for all the others that are coming up.
Goal 3. Generate New Short Work/Programs. Conducted the new author program. Hurray! While there, got an idea for an essay/article. Spent some time on the NESCBWI listserv (MULTIPLIER!) discussing a market I'd been considering for a short story I haven't written yet. And that market's not going to work for me, so unless I can find some others, that short story can go on a back burner. Checked out some other markets for other work.
Goal 5. Community Building/General Marketing/Branding.
- Podcast post. Promoted at Facebook, Google+, and Twitter
- Louise Rennison post. Reposted at a Facebook community, Google+, and Twitter
- Environmental Book Club post. Promoted at Google+, Google+ community, and Facebook. Book reviewed at Goodreads and Amazon.
- Goodreads blog post.
- Began a Mindy Kaling post!
- Yakked on NESCBWI listserv (MULTIPLIER!)
- Offered CCLC to some new librarians.