Goal 2. Prepare Mummy Hunters for Submission. That new draft I started was all about voice. I thought I found it. Was quite excited. But I wasn't happy about the structural changes I'd made and would have to continue making. Waily, waily. To get myself up off the mat, I'm going to try to force the voice into the last draft. That could work. That's what I'm telling myself this weekend, anyway.
Goal 3. Generate New Short Work/Programs. I made a pitch. Pitching is good. I'm probably not going to be pitching the workshops I'd been thinking about.
Goal 5. Community Building/General Marketing/Branding
- Red Girl, Blue Boy post--Promoted to Facebook community, Google+, Twitter.
- Time Management Tuesday post--Promoted to Facebook, a Facebook Community, Google+, .
- Child Writers' post--Promoted to Facebook community, Google+, Twitter.
- Maggie Stiefvater post--Promoted to Facebook, Google+, and Twitter.
- Posted one book review to Goodreads.
- Created another Pinterest board. A big Pinterest post is coming some day.
- Posted to Goodreads blog.
Post a Comment