Goal 2. Prepare Mummy Hunters for Submission. Did I mention that I started another draft? I have my reasons. One of them being that I'm looking for voice. Voice, voice, where are you?
Goal 3. Generate New Short Work/Programs. So I thought I had an essay ready to submit this week, but now I believe the reportage aspect needs some work. Which I'm getting somewhere with. But still. Then, I was getting started on two workshop proposals, when I found out the conference I was going to submit them to is making a requirement I don't think I want to meet. Waily waily. Perfect for angst week, eh? At least, I'll be able to get a blog post out of this.
Does the picture book go under this goal or Goal 6? I am lost. Major change on that.
Goal 5. Community Building/General Marketing/Branding
- Penderwicks post--Promoted to Facebook community, Google+, Google+ community,Twitter.
- Time Management Tuesday post--I was too frazzled to do anything about this. It was a massive achievement to have come up with the material. I deserve an award.
- CCLC post--Promoted everywhere.
- Sent the newsletter edition of the CCLC to subscribers
- Posted three book reviews to Goodreads.
Goal 6. Generate New Work: Had some thoughts about the NaNoWriMo project I'm considering. That's good. And, in case the picture book should be discussed here, it still needs a title. I'm not sure about the ending, either.
Expect more whining next week. I expect to only be working two days.