Goal 1. Adhere to Goals and Objectives. Hittin' all three of the objectives on this one. You'll be hearing about the timekeeping app I'm working with.
Goal 2. Generate New Work Through End of April--Adult Novels. A final revision is going well so far, once I rewrote the first chapter. The voice is changing as a result, which is exciting.
Goal 6. Support and Promote Diverse Literature As A Means Of Helping To Maintain A Civil Culture
- Chinese New Year/"Nian Monster" Giveaway post
- Golden Domes and Silver Lanterns post
- #diversebooks tweets--Next week I'll come up with a system for sharing these.
Goal 7. Community Building/General Marketing/Branding
- Chinese New Year/"Nian Monster" post See Goal 6 Multiplier: Promoted to Google+, Google+ community, Facebook, 3 Facebook communities, Goodreads' blog, and Twitter
- Time Management Tuesday post: Promoted to Google+, Google+ community, and Twitter
- Golden Domes and Silver Lanterns post See Goal 6 Multiplier: Promoted to Google+, Google+ community, two Facebook communities, Goodreads, and Twitter.
- Finished the Connecticut Children's Literature Calendar for February
- Continuing with Cybils reading and communicating with other judges.