Goal 2. Prepare Mummy Hunters for Submission Have I mentioned that I'm doing this for the second time? And I'm nearly done?
Goal 5. Community Building/General Marketing/Branding
- Promoted cooking/writing post
- Time Management Tuesday post
- Promoted TMT post to Facebook, Google+, and Twitter
- Family Fletcher post
- Promoted Family Fletcher post to Facebook community, Google+, Google+ community, and Twitter
- Goodreads review of Family Fletcher and Case Histories
- Goodreads blog post
- Nearly finished the November Connecticut Children's Literature Calendar
I also submitted a book manuscript to an editor. I don't seem to have a goal this year for that sort of thing. I revised my query letter using info I picked up at the Reinventing your Query Letter with Kristine Carlson Asselin and agent Kathleen Rushall I attended at the NESCBWI spring conference. As I've mentioned here before (though I can't find the post(s) now) you're wasting your time at workshops, if you're not able to use the content in your work. I've done a lot with the content in this workshop.