Goal 2. Generate New Work Through End Of April--Adult Novels. Finished Chapter Two! And I've already got ideas for revising them! I also ordered a book for research.
Goal 4. Make More Than 33 (last year's number) Submissions Of Completed Work Throughout The Year. Prepared three tweets for next Thursday's #PitMad Twitter Pitch Party. Yes, I do include these as submissions.
Goal 6. Support And Promote Diverse Literature, Diverse Culture.
- Irish is the second-most common ancestry among Americans. Here's 12 Irish-American authors to read today https://electricliterature.com/12-irish-americans-to-read-on-st-patricks-c2308178e692#.22q9cghta …
#womenshistorymonth Women’s History Month, Week 2 http://www.hbook.com/2017/03/blogs/out-of-the-box/womens-history-month-week-2/ …
- Multicultural Children's Books about Growing your own food
#KidLit #DiverseBooks http://buff.ly/2njYh9
- American Indians in Children's Literature shares its Best Books of 2016 list http://buff.ly/2ms2kz5
- PragmaticMom @pragmaticmom Undocumented Immigrants in Children’s Literature bit.ly/2lsth5D via @ # # # #
Goal 7. Community Building/General Marketing/Branding.
- Continue promoting Fancy Party Gowns giveaway.
- Still Life With Tornado post Promoted to Google+, Facebook community, Twitter, and Goodreads
- Time Management Tuesday post. Promoted to Google+, Facebook, and Twitter
- This Savage Song post. Promoted to Google+, Facebook community, Twitter, and Goodreads
- Updated Goodreads blog
- Sent out call for April CCLC
- Passed on info about a summer event for area writers.