Goal 2. Generate New Work Through End Of April--Adult Novels. I'm not killing myself on this new project, but I am enjoying it. I did work on it nearly every day.
Goal 4. Make More Than 33 (last year's number) Submissions Of Completed Work Throughout The Year. Three more submissions this week for a total of...six for the year.
Goal 6. Support And Promote Diverse Literature, Diverse Culture. Women's work and Fancy Party Gowns post, with promotion. (See Goal 7. Multiplier!)
Diversity tweets and retweets, whether the links work properly here or not:
little bee books
#WorldBookDay by viewing Ann Cole Lowe's gown at the @museumatFIT! #fancypartygowns #beeareader #afamfashion
Today we honor aviator Amelia Earhart who was the first woman to fly solo across the Atlantic Ocean.
Ohio bookstore turns every male-authored book backwards to draw attention to female authors for
Goal 7. Community Building/General Marketing/Branding. An improvement over last week.
- Picture book post. Promoted to Google+, Google+ community, Facebook Community, Twitter, and Goodreads
- Started another Cybils post
- Updated Goodreads blog
- Connecticut Children's Book Fair post. Promoted to Twitter.
- Caught up on Goodreads reviews
- Contacted winner for first Fancy Party Gowns
- Women's history month post Promoted to Google+. Google+ community, Facebook, 2 Facebook communities, and Twitter