Goal 3. Generate New Short Work/Programs. I made a submission! I wish I'd also...No. No. No negativity.
Goal 4. Marketing Saving the Planet & Stuff eBook. Four STP&S- or environmental-related blog posts. Did some minimal work on posts for next week. Also realized I could use some hashtags for Twitter marketing of the eBook being offered free for three days next week. That's also Content Marketing so...Multiplier!
Goal 5. Community Building/General Marketing/Branding.
- The Weekend Writer Theme & Climax post. Promoted to Google+, Google+ communities, and Twitter
- STP&S Charlotte's Library Review post. Promoted to Google+ and Twitter
- Gina Barecca Writing Secret No. 1 post. Promoted to Google+, Google+ communities, Twitter & sent to writers' group
- Self-publishing/Due North post. Promoted to Google+, community, Twitter, reviewed Due North at Goodreads.
- Environmental Book Club Roosevelt post. Promoted to Google+, Google+ communities, and Twitter
- Goodreads blog post The Gina Barecca Writing Secret No. 1 post.
- Collecting twitter handles for STP&S freebook promotion Mulitiplier!
- Attended writers' group. I didn't read, myself, but got an idea for the picture book I'm working on.