Goal 3. Generate New Short Work/Programs. I believe I've found a new market for one of my essays. Haven't done anything with it yet.
Goal 4. Marketing Saving the Planet & Stuff eBook. This was the priority this week with three STP&-related blog posts. Once the post announcing that the eBook is free went up yesterday, I needed to do content marketing (see below) around that sister road trip I mentioned above. There will be more tweeting to do the next two days, as well as a few e-mails to go out.
Goal 5. Community Building/General Marketing/Branding.
- Young Readers And eBooks post: Promoted to Google+, a Google+ community, and Twitter
- Time Management Tuesday post: Promoted to Facebook, Google+, Twitter
- STP&S Norwegian Publication post: Promoted to Facebook, Facebook communities, Google+, and Twitter.
- Saving the Planet & Stuff Free post: Promoted to Facebook, Facebook community, Google+, family, friends, Twitter, Goodreads. More groups and tweets for the next two days.
- Goodreads blog post: Republished yesterday's STP&S free post.
- Submitted a middle grade novel to an agent.