Goal 1. Adhere to Goals and Objectives. After enjoying ill health over Easter Weekend, I was slow getting back on task. Then a lot of Friday went to another family member. I'm hoping to spend this coming Sunday the way I spent last Sunday--sacking out with books and doing some minor work I didn't get to last week.
Goal 3. Generate New Short Work/Programs. I spent some time revising an essay I was planning to submit to a particular publication. Then I decided not to submit it. Now I'm thinking again that maybe I'll submit it. I'm also thinking of doing a second essay with the material I cut out of the first essay. Though I don't know where I'd submit that.
Goal 4. Marketing Saving the Planet & Stuff eBook. I hope to be able to make an announcement this month about the negotiations for a STP&S excerpt in a Scandinavian textbook I've mentioned here a few times. I also started the STP&S April promotion.
Goal 5. Community Building/General Marketing/Branding.
- CCLC--Promoted to Facebook & Facebook Communities, listserv, Twitter, Google+
- TMT-- Promote to Facebook, Google+, Twitter
- Evil Librarian Post--Promote to Google+, Facebook community, Twitter, Goodreads review
- STP&S eBook Marketing Post--Promote to Google+, Facebook community, and Twitter
- Goodread's Weekly Post--STP&S eBook Marketing Post.
Goal 6. Generate New Work. I did do some work on the adult draft of Becoming Greg and Emma.