Goal 3. Generate New Short Work/Programs. I've got to give up hunting for markets and just do some submissions. I want to have masses of markets. Give it up, Gail, and go with what you've got. Oh. Except I have less than I thought I did. I was going to make a submission this morning and found that the publication closed to unsolicited submissions, choosing to publish work brought to them by "consulting editors." This kind of thing happens frequently. Publications will stop considering unsolicited submissions or just shut down altogether. When I get frustrated enough with trying to market short work, I go write another book.
Goal 4. Marketing Saving the Planet & Stuff eBook. A lot of time this week went to finalizing details for the Norwegian textbook excerpt. And I've been staying on task pretty well with this month's blog promotion
Goal 5. Community Building/General Marketing/Branding.
- Landforms list post--Promoted to Google+ and Twitter.
- TMT ego depletion post--Promoted to Google+, Facebook, and Twitter.
- Writer's Digest Self-published eBooks post--Promoted to Google+ and Google+communities and Twitter.
- Environmental Book Club clifi book club post--Promoted to Google+ and communities and Twitter.
- Goodreads post. Repub of the Writer's Digest self-published books post.
- Goodreads review of The Influencing Machine.